Effective Friday, May 15, 2020, our operating hours are Daily 12 noon - 6:00pm.
COVID-19 Phase One Physical Distancing and Occupancy Protocols:
- In order to maintain six feet physical distancing requirements, we have seven stations: 3 seated stations x 4 people each; 2 seated x 2 people each; and 2 standing (at tasting bar) x 2 people each. Our maximum occupancy is 20 people. Other parties must wait outside and stay at least six feet apart.
- Patrons must remain at least six feet apart when ordering, tasting, and paying.
- Parties are limited to four people.
- Signs are posted: a) COVID-19 Symptoms; b) ask employees and customers with symptoms to stay home; c) COVID-19 Risk Awareness; d) list who to contact if they need assistance; e) Personal Protection Guidelines (e.g., washing hands); f) Maximum Occupancy to maintain physical distancing requirements.
Infection Prevention Measures:
- We require all employeees to wear cloth, paper or disposible face coverings. We recommend that customers wear face masks, but it is not required.
- Meticulous hand hygiene (frequent and proper handwashing) is of utmost importance for all employees.
- Hand washing - or use of a hand sanitizer - is required after handling any items used by customers (e.g., wine glasses, credit cards, currency). Only employees may touch iPads; we will sign "X" on behalf of customers to avoid contact.
- We disinfect customer-contact surfaces between each party including seats, tables, tasting menus (already in acrylic display stands) and all other touch points.
- We regularly perform cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting activities.
- We have disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizer available for customers.
- We have discontinued self-service operations (e.g., olive oil tasting, water container, crackers) during Phase One.
- Wine Tasting Menus are either single use pieces of paper or in acrylic display stands that will be wiped down between parties.
Cleaning and Sanitization Guidelines
- Frequently disinfect all common areas and touch points, including payment devices.
- Disinfect customer-contact surfaces at tables between each party including seats, tables, wine tasting menus, and all other touch points.
- Routinely clean and disinfect all frequently touched items such as iPads, keyboards, telephones, remote controls, kitchen surfaces, tables and chairs, desks, bathroom surfaces, doorknobs, and equipment.
- For sanitization, use EPA-regustered disinfectants. Utilize disposable sanitizing wipes to clean frequently touched surfaces on a regular basis.
- Develop a cleaning checklist with timing required for various surfaces.
- Frequently sanitize wine dump bucket.
- Sanitize all wine glasses after every use.
- Wash all stemware in a dishwasher.
To ensure patrons get in and served, they can make an appointment. Please call (503) 822-5116 or send email to Steve@BravuroCellars.com. Thank you.